June 9, 2008 Meeting Information
This page contains information about this meeting.
Click here to download meeting minutes
About the Board of Commissioners
Board of Commissioner's meetings are held in the Littleton Operations Center at 7:00 p.m. on the scheduled date.
Each department is governed by a five-member board of commissioners. Commissioners are elected by Littleton voters to a three-year term. Commissioners select and support department management as well as establish policies and procedures to assure long-term consistent service to the rate-paying public. Commissioner's meetings are held monthly and are open to the public.
- Tom Rauker, Chairman - Term Expires 2014
- Craig Gruskowski, Vice-Chairman - Term Expires 2015
- Joe McCumber, Secretary/Clerk - Term Expires 2013
- Ivan Pagacik, Member - Term Expires 2013
- Bruce Trumbull, Member - Term Expires 2015