Commercial, Industrial Power Service (Rate 30)
Designation: 442-9 MDTE 230
Applicable to: MDPU 130
In the Towns of Littleton and Boxborough, a commercial or industrial use with a maximum demand equal to or greater than 40 kilowatts and less than 200 kilowatts.
Character of Service:
120/208 volt, 240/480 or 277/480 volt
3 or 4 wire, three phase
- Customer charge: $ 40.00 per month
- Energy charge: $ 0.069 per kWh
- PCA charge: For all kWh's, an additional charge or credit per kWh for periodic changes in cost of power in accordance with currently filed Power Cost Adjustment Clause (PCA).
- Demand Charge: All billable or metered kW or kVA demand units at $ 9.71 per demand unit, defined as the greatest of:
- Maximum 60 minute metered kW demand units in current month
- 90% of maximum 60 minutes metered kVA demand units in current month
- ECS charge: State regulations mandate that a fee be collected from all customers to cover the cost of the Energy Conservation Service. See Rate Schedule: Energy Conservation Service.
- Minimum charge: The customer charge plus the ECS charge.
Payment shall be upon receipt of invoice. A periodic interest charge of 1.5%, annual interest rate 18%, will be added to any unpaid previous balance on the bill.
Minimum term of service, one year. 90 day written notice required for waiver of minimum charges. All usage shall be through one meter unless metered separately for Department purposes.
Effective: July 1, 2005